Uttrakhand Parvatiya Aajeevika Sanvardhan Company (UPASaC) is a “Social Venture Capital Company” registered under section 25 of Companies Act, 1956 and revised section 8 of Companies Act 2013. It came into being on 29th March 2006. The Company is promoted by Rural Development department Govt. of Uttrakhand.
Presently UPASaC is involved in implementing the livelihood enhancement and support system and development finance component of the Integrated Livelihood Support Project (ILSP) which is being run in Uttrakhand by the International Fund for Agriculture….
Smt. Manisha Panwar (IAS),
Additional Chief Secretary
Government of Uttarakhand
Shri. Ram Vilas Yadav (IAS)
Additional Secretary &
Managing Director UPASaC
Shri Vivek Upadhyay
Chief Executive Officer
- 100% Project beneficiaries have bank account.
- 95% Project beneficiaries have monthly saving .
- 31 % Project HHs repaid loan amount .
- 81 % Project HHs reported better access of financial services .
UPASaC Key Activities
- Development finance (Bank Finance)
- Risk management
- Financial inclusion
- Banking Support